Like most communities, the Mench community has some basic ground rules.
Please help us create a healthy learning environment by respecting the following standards when using the Mench:
- Treat your fellow students with respect.
- Insulting, condescending, or abusive words will not be tolerated.
- Do not harass other students.
- Polite debate is welcome as long as you are discussing the ideas, not attacking the person.
- Remember that Mench is a global forum with students from many different cultures and backgrounds.
- Be kind, thoughtful, and open-minded when discussing race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or controversial topics since others likely have differing perspectives.
Post appropriate content.
- Content that violates the Honor Code or Terms of Service is not permitted.
- You may not post inappropriate (e.g., pornographic or obscene) content.
- Do not post copyrighted content.
- Do not advertise or promote outside products or organizations.
- Do not spam the forums with repetitive content.
Posts that violate this Code may be deleted or made invisible to other students by any forum moderator.
Students who repeatedly break these rules may be removed from the course and/or may lose access to the Mench site.
Please note that deleting your Mench account does not remove your work or forum posts from Mench.
If someone is violating the Code of Conduct, you can report them by contacting Mench support.