Mench allows instructors to choose from three standardized refund policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) that we will enforce to protect both our students and instructors alike. Each bootcamp will clearly state the refund policy. Students may cancel and request a refund by contacting the Mench team and giving us a written notice. Here are our three different refund policies that instructors can choose when creating their bootcamps:
- Full refund before 10% of the cohort's elapsed time.
- Pro-rated refund before 60% of the cohort's elapsed time.
Example: 8 week bootcamp
- Full refund within 8 x 7 x 0.10 = 5.6 days = 6 days
- Pro-rated refund within 8 x 7 x 0.60 = 33.6 days = 34 days
- Full refund before cohort's start date.
- Pro-rated refund before 30% of the cohort's elapsed time.
Example: 14 week bootcamp
- Full refund before midnight of the day before the bootcam's start date.
- Pro-rated refund within 14 x 7 x 0.30 = 29.4 days = 30 days
- No refunds after students have been admitted into the cohort.
- Elapsed times are calculated in days and rounded up until the midnight PST of that day.
- Students would be informed of the refund policy and final refund dates upon registration.
- Students will always receive a full refund in the unlikely scenario that their application is rejected by the bootcamp leader during the application review process (before the bootcamp starts).
- Refunds are provided using the same payment method used by the student upon admission.