At Mench we believe that successful education directly correlates to the tangible results produced by our students. So we measure our success by the rate of students that achieve the primary goal of each bootcamp by the end of it. Which is why we offer a Tuition Guarantee on all our bootcamps to maximize our student's success rate by aligning everyone's interest in the same direction.
What's The Guarantee?
If a student follows the Bootcamp's Action Plan and did not accomplish the Bootcamp's goal by the end of it, they will receive a full account credit as long as the student:
- Follows and execute the action plan by the bootcamp's end-date. A student can be late in executing 30% of the action plan late and still be qualified for the Tuition Guarantee as long as they eventually execute the entire action plan by the end of the bootcamp. Each action plan assignment would be validated by the bootcamp lead instructor upon submission.
- Meet all bootcamp prerequisites upon enrollment as validated by the bootcamp lead instructor.
- Do not commit to any acts of academic dishonesty like cheating, submitting work that isn't your own, etc. Read our Honor Code for more information.
A few things to note:
- Tuition Reimbursement is an account credit to re-do the bootcamp or enroll in another one.
- You cannot transfer your account credit to another person, but it will never expire and you can always choose another any bootcamp from our marketplace.
We believe in mutual accountability. You hold us accountable to help you accomplish the bootcamp's goal, and we’ll hold you accountable for doing the required work.
Students win from the Tuition Guarantee because:
- Students can be confident that their bootcamp investment would pay off as long as they execute the action plan.
- Students can trust their instructor even more as they also commit to delivering the end result to each student.
Instructors win from the Tuition Guarantee because:
- Instructors gain more credibility when they commit to their students reaching the goal of the bootcamp.
- Instructors enroll more students and make bigger earnings due to increased credibility.
- Instructors justify a higher bootcamp tuition (Compared to $0-$200 online courses) and invest the revenues into resources necessary to maximize the chances of student success.
- Instructors can afford to provide the necessary 1-on-1 mentorship to help each student with Mastery Learning.
At Mench our mission is helping students accomplish their goals. So our model is designed our students accomplishing the primary goal of their bootcamp. If not, we would rather give them a full refund so they can join another bootcamp that helps them reach their goal. We only want to be rewarded for the students we actually help.
Work in Progress
Even though we are confident that our Tuition Guarantee would remain as a core component of Mench's Education Methodology, we're open and eager to improve it with feedback from our students and instructors.
Would be great to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. Also feel free to chat with us live using the yellow button on the bottom-right of the screen for instant answers to any of your questions.